Wednesday, February 13, 2008

01110001 01110101 01101001 01100011
01101011 01110011 01100001 01101110
01100100 00100001 00100001 00100001
00100001

Dearest readers,

It has been too long. "For what?" you might ask. Or you might be assuming that I am referring to my activity (or lack there of) on this slowly moving beast of recollection for the purpose of recording my most intimate moments with my beloved. But if you are assuming that, my friend(s?), you are horribly mistaken. Nevertheless, it has, indeed, been too long. So I shall now answer the very question I have just now inserted into your minds.

Life is finally calling me back from the grips of stagnancy. It will only be a short burst of sustaining life, but sustaining it will be. It has to be. It is the only way. I have been awakened for a purpose, and I shall yield to no being until that purpose is fulfilled.

Breathe, my friends, for the end is coming soon.

-Dent Burntrap

6 comments:

Ms Doolittle said...

Dent! WTF? What's up with the Binary? Do you know how long it's been? lol I do not need to be consumed with translating what that says. ;)

Coyote Gulch, eh? Very nice indeed. I've always wanted to go Canyoneering. Have a most excellent time! Can't wait to read about it.

Watch out for the quicksand. }:)

Life in CO is good, though. Can't complain too much.

Take care!

Ms D
aka Cheryl
aka the chiqua that got you back to your car in New Hampshire

Dent Burntrap said...

man oh man... Ms. Doolittle, wanna have lunch? either on the way out or the way back? Please note that I'd be stoked. :)

Dent Burntrap said...

Oh and If you can you should come with..... for realz.

Dent Burntrap said...

Gets back to me via email or tele...........................................................................................................
I would love to see you again.

Dent Burntrap said...

And nice work with the n3rd sp34k!
M5. D00l117l3 ftw!

Ms Doolittle said...

Got your e-mail and just read your comments. The answers would be yes, yes, and yes.

Wait. Were there 3 questions there?

Anyway.... Let me know when you'll be this way. I'll feed you and even put you up for the night.

I'd love to see you again!